Ms. Finlinson focuses her practice on civil and business litigation, and in particular medical malpractice defense, health care law, contract claims, and employment claims. Previously, she clerked for Clyde Snow, and held an intern position at the Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake.
- Juris Doctor, University of Utah College of Law, with honors (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts, Government, University of Texas, magna cum laude (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Awards and Honors
- Young Lawyers Division of the Utah State Bar, Star of the Quarter (4th Quarter, 2016)
- Board member, Utah State Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Football, Softball, Bikram yoga, Traveling