Kickstart your law career with Clyde Snow!
Clyde Snow typically recruits two second-year law students each year to participate as summer associates during the summer between their second and third years of law school. The firm's goal is to expose each summer associate to a variety of legal disciplines and enable them to work with a number of different attorneys. Clyde Snow's summer program is designed to accomplish the following objectives:
- Provide a realistic look at legal practice after law school
- Facilitate exposure to a variety of litigation disciplines, attorneys, and methods
- Enable law students to effectively apply their legal training while working with Clyde Snow clients
- Offer mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Ensure a positive working and learning environment for law students
Summer associates will have the opportunity to work with Clyde Snow's highly skilled and specialized attorneys. The firm's attorneys bring decades of experience and a long list of awards, having been listed in the Best Lawyers in America, among Utah's Legal Elite and Super Lawyers, and even two as Utah State Bar's "Distinguished Lawyer of the Year," an award given annually to only one Utah attorney. Built on such a strong foundation, the firm is equipped to provide the professional mentoring that affords summer associates the skillset, professional networks, and practice exposure needed to succeed in the industry.
Currently, Clyde Snow recruits in-state candidates attending either the S.J. Quinney College of Law or the J. Reuben Clark Law School. Recruiting efforts at these schools are conducted exclusively through their recruiting departments, which typically conduct on-campus interviews in the fall. Candidates attending these institutions should apply for summer associate positions through their school’s recruiting departments.