Clyde Snow Attorney Kody L. Condos will be presenting at the “Human Resource Law Boot Camp” on 10.14.2020.
The conference will take place online from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Register through this link and use the promo code FSP50N to get $50 off standard tuition.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION:
Specific accreditation information for participating in this program can be referenced on the National Business Institute website.
A Full Day Brimming With Employment Law Best Practices
The rapid pace of change in the employment law arena requires constant vigilance on the part of HR professionals. It’s all too easy to miss a seemingly minor detail and have your employer face a financially debilitating lawsuit as a result. Don’t let your company’s employment policies and procedures fall into legal obsolescence and fail to provide safeguards. Let our experienced attorney faculty provide you with up-to-date information on the FLSA, HIPAA and more. Take away indispensable legal information you can use to reinforce your company’s HR practices – register today!
- Get the latest FLSA perspective and ensure your wage and hour practices are up to speed.
- Determine if the language of your organization’s handbook contains potential legal landmines.
- Sidestep potential HIPAA violations when handling employee medical information.
- Handle hiring and firing issues with confidence – know which practices will land you in hot water.
- Ensure your company’s social media policy provides maximum legal protections.
- Confidently investigate misconduct, create performance improvement plans and more.