Clyde Snow & Sessions, P.C. is pleased to announce that 11 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, as well as Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals,” says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. “We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide.”
For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Clyde Snow & Sessions, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Dean C. Andreasen – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Edwin C. Barnes – Construction Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Steven E. Clyde – Environmental Law, Natural Resources Law, and Water Law
- Jonathan S. Clyde – Water Law
- Reagan L.B. Desmond – Water Law
- Neil A. Kaplan – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Brian A. Lebrecht – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Emily E. Lewis – Natural Resources Law and Water Law
- D. Brent Rose – Water Law
- Clark W. Sessions – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Rodney G. Snow – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Clyde Snow & Sessions, P.C. would also like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America:
- Victoria B. Finlinson – Health Care Law, Labor and Employment Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Laura D. Johnson – Alternative Dispute Resolution and Family Law: Arbitration and Mediation
- Shaunda L. McNeill – Appellate Practice, Labor and Employment Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Katherine E. Pepin – Litigation – Labor and Employment
Firms included in the 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”; includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan – based practice areas.
Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. Receiving a tier designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
Clyde Snow & Sessions, P.C. received the following rankings in the 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”:
- Regional Tier 1
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Water Law
- Regional Tier 2
- Water Law
- Construction Law
- Environmental Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Real Estate Law
- Regional Tier 3
- Land Use & Zoning Law</span
About Clyde Snow & Sessions, P.C.
Since 1951, Clyde Snow has gained a reputation for providing prompt, high-quality legal services. A full-service law firm with offices in Utah, Oregon and California, Clyde Snow professionals help their clients resolve legal disputes by using efficient, cost-effective legal strategies founded upon a thorough analysis of legal, business, and industry ramifications. Our attorneys understand that certain situations call for experience, connections and expertise that reach beyond legal advice and counsel to achieve the best results for their clients. From the routine to novel and complex matters, we analyze the costs and benefits of potential strategies and recommend the solution tat promises the greatest value to the client.
Clyde Snow provides a wide-range of legal services to individuals, businesses and government entities, including a focus on corporate and business transactions, complex business litigation, government and independent investigations, white collar criminal and regulatory defense, corporate and securities transactional matters, intellectual property and trade secrets litigation, mergers and acquisitions, administrative law, natural resources and water law, construction law, employment law, family law, estate planning, and banking law, including routine and complex litigation in those areas.
Clyde Snow’s stability, legal knowledge, skill and experience are its foundation, but it is the firm’s personal service, commitment and level of attention that truly distinguish it as a premier law firm.